The Edison Farmers Market is happy to welcome non-profit organizations to table at our market each week.
As a small community market, we are able to host a limited number (1 – 2) of local non-profit booths to perform outreach and education aligning with our mission.
We are happy to welcome groups who work to:
- Educate the public about sustainable farming, land stewardship, animal husbandry, agriculture, local food, gardening, and related practices.
- Preserve and/or steward the environment.
- Provide and educational and engaging activity related to agriculture, farming, the environment, or land stewardship to families and children.
- Increase education on food and nutrition.
- Promote sustainable farming practices.
- Increase food access to all individuals.
If your non-profit meets one or more of the above criteria and is interested in tabling at our market, please fill out the contact form below: